Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Secret the Power

This book is what I received from my girl friend as a Christmas present.
I'm Rhonda Byrne's big fan. What she has made is incredible. It has changed my life.
I saw not only the movie "secret" , but also the book.

Last autumn, I've heard that she released her new book "the Power". 
I wanted it so much. But there was no Korean edition and it was expensive to buy the English edition as well. So I just waited for the time Korean edition would be released.
But my girlfriend bought me this as a Christmas present. I'm really happy with it.



I've already read it one time, and now I'm reading it once more. 
I think there are many good words in this book. Those are very touching and easy to understand. Even for non-native speakers like me. 
Why don't you try and read?

No comments:

Post a Comment