Monday, January 17, 2011

Fast Food in Korea

The below photos were taken on my way home. 
You must be familiar with McDonald. Yes, of course you do.

But you know what? They deliver it 24 hours by motorcycles. 
See those motorcycles that they use for the delivery. We can have what we want to eat at any time anywhere. All you have to do is just a call.


The next one is Lotteria. You may not be familiar with this brand. 
This brand is operated by Lotte, which is one of the major conglomerates in Korea.  
I'm used to this fast food, as I've had it since I was in elementary school.

They delivery 24 hours, too. Because their rival, McDonald does it.
It must be very convenient to use this service. 
However, I'm not sure that they serve good quality of food as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment