Sunday, January 16, 2011

Coldest day for the last 14 years

Today is January 16th, 2011. I'm in Seoul.
It is said that today is the coldest day in 14 years.
It's minus 16 degree Celsius in here. I felt I almost died when I was out there.

I guess that others feel the same way as I did.
Look here. Below are the pictures I took while I was in a department store.
They seemed to come to the book store because of the coldness.
Usually there is few in that store. But today was different. 
Even in the part of religion, it was full of people sitting.


I like this department. It is not only fresh, but also very entertaining.
There are lots of stores and restaurants in here, including the movie theater. 
I spent my time with my girlfriend here and we had great time. 
I watched the movie called "Megamind". It is really fun and worth watching, I think.
It was more entertaining than I thought it would be.

















I hope that it will get warmer soon. It was hard to walk around and date today.
As far as I can tell, it wasn't that cold last year. What on earth happened?
Is this the result of global warming? -_-;;




No comments:

Post a Comment