Sunday, January 16, 2011

Mustory (Toy Cafe)

Let me show you some interesting things.
About two months ago, I found some interesting cafe around Hong-Ik University in Korea.
In this cafe (its name is Mustory), you can make your own toy by drawing on the ceramic. 
See the pictures below.


There are a lot of toys that other people have made.
You can look around and take some photos when you visit there.
I went there with my girl friend. It was really fun and games.




Hong-Ik University is well-known university for art in Korea.
So maybe that's why you can see the pretty toys that very talented artists must have made in here.


On weekend, it is essential to make a reservation in advance, since there are a lot of couples waiting for this fun. I hope you can try it some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment